REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
I miss Pasqualie, sometimes.
This? This is cool. Hang on while I turn into a giant horse nerd for a minute here.
Horses will not lie down unless they feel totally at ease and unthreatened, and especially in the flat-out position. They only lie flat like the two in the front if they’re going to do some REM sleep, which only lasts about 45 minutes. Normally a horse will lie in sternal recumbency, like the two in the back.
The fact that these ponies feel comfy enough to lie down and nap on a beach full of people is impressive— it means they live a life generally free from stress and have learned that they can trust humans. I’d love to know which group of wild ponies this is!
Fun fact: in a herd of horses taking a nap, there will always be at least one who is standing, although they may be relaxed (see cocked leg on rightmost horse). This horse has the job of being the lookout.
you had me at “hang on while i turn into a giant horse”
Whether the dark-haired sorceress seeks to influence the Imperial throne, or harbors more sinister motives, no-one knows for certain. This Witch of the Wilds arrived in Orlais rather suddenly three years ago as the newly-appointed “arcane advisor” to Empress Celene. In this role, Morrigan presents a source of information unfiltered by religious dogma, and satisfies Celene’s life-long curiosity about magic. However, whispers carry concern of Morrigan having Celene wrapped around her finger, teaching the Empress forbidden, dark arts in secret.
- Sub-Mariner: The Depths # 5(of 5)
War Table - Dragon Age: Inquisition
Actual footage of me as my physical limitations punch me in the face…
if male writers and artists cannot write and draw women, they are not good writers or artists
they are not “good writers except with women” or “good artists who can’t draw women”
they’re bad fucking writers and artists
this is not difficult
you guys look like a shitty boy band that hasn’t practiced in 15 years
FEATURING the REALLY OLD GUY WITH RETRACTABLE CLAWS
the ANGSTY OLD MAN WITH A METAL ARM
the PATRIOTIC GRANDPA
and the AVERAGE-AGE BOW AND ARROW DUDE
wishlist for Marvel comics
- Greg Land removed from Mighty Avengers and permanently replaced with Valerio Schiti
- Storm ongoing
happy earth day friends
this is…the best possible use of this particular gif.
Hello, anon, and thank you for the question.
This topic has been studied by by researchers for years. There are three prevailing theories that I will relay to you now.
1. It keeps him on the ground.
You may notice in the gif above that Chris’ leg starts to rise as he laughs, possibly a precursor to his entire body undergoing a sort of lift off due to his joy. Chris then employs his upper body strength to force himself to obey the laws of gravity.
2. To check on his physique.
As you may be aware, anon, it takes a lot of hard work to maintain a superhero body. Chris is concerned that in the time he has spent sitting down, sans working out or eating, he has lost muscle mass. Understandably, he feels the need to make sure that he is still a specimen.
3. Object permanence.
Object permanence is a term applied to the understanding that an object still exists even when you cannot see it. Chris closes his eyes when he laughs, making him unable to see that he has not disappeared. By grabbing his left boob, Chris knows that he has not somehow ceased to exist.
I hope this helps.